First one! Tagged by
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Whose mind is like the wind on a sea of wheat." --Sparknotes Ultimate Style: How To Write Poetry
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
The A/V USB cord for my Nikon Coolpix S220.
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
On TV? SportsCenter. I don't watch a lot of TV.
Netflix, on the other hand... Marvel's The Ultimate Spider-Man
Without looking guess what time it is?
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:40 PM. Close enough!
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?"
"Don't Give Up"
by Kevin Rudolf via Spotify!
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Before dinnertime, I stepped outside with my Jack Russell Terrier, Max, so he could take care of his business.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My Betty Boop sweater and a pair of black sweatpants with fuzzy orange socks!
Did you dream last night?
I dreamed of RICKYL (Rick Grimes/Daryl Dixon) fluff.
When did you last laugh?
Around half an hour ago when Max was chasing the red laser dot from the laser pointer. He's so cute!
What are on the walls you are in?
Positive, inspirational decor! Mom knows best.
Seen anything weird lately?
Nah, not really.
What do you think of this quiz?
What was the last film you saw?
I finally saw "The Boondock Saints" on Netflix with my fiance Jason. Hot damn, it was great!
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Sheltered homes for the homeless, surpluses of food for the hungry, sanctuaries for abused and neglected animals. All towards world peace.
Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I'm quite skillful in voice acting for male characters!
If you could change one thing about the world.
Put an end to any and every war.
What do you want to learn in the future?
I'd love to learn how to cook and be able to prepare a home-cooked meal before the end of the year!
Can be repeatedly backhanded by Captain America. FOR FREEDOM!
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I... have no idea.
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Just as clueless on this one.
Would you ever consider living abroad?
As long as Jason is with me every step of the way, YES!
What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
"You are now free of all wrongs and impurities, my child."
Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
I'm not one to force anyone to do something they don't want to do. If you'd like to be tagged, let me know!
Second one for the night! Tagged by
---Here are the rules!
- Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
- No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Facts About Mel MadxRhapsodyx17!
1. I'm an aspiring writer of various trades (poetry, prose, song lyrics, flash fiction, blogging, novel, tutoring, role-play, script, etc).
2. I have, and shall always be, a geek at heart. I've never tried to be anyone else because I'm true to myself!
3. The only exception me to being anyone else is through voice acting and/or role-playing. That's for FUN!
4. I'm one of the biggest Resident Evil/Biohazard nerds walking on this Earth.
5. Music has been one of my biggest passions since sixth grade.
1. What's your dream house/ apartment? :3
As long as my fiance Jason is with me, anywhere! (If I had to choose a specific location, I'd say a nice house in London, England with a view.
2. Do you support any rights in particular?
I consider myself an open-minded advocate for human equality. Straights, Gays, Lesbians, Transexuals, Catholics, Buddhists, Atheists, Mexicans, Italians, Caucasians -- I desire equality for ALL human beings on Earth!
3.What color are your eyes?
4. Do you paint your nails/eyes?
Why yes, yes I do! I'm still a novice in terms of cosmetology, but I like to apply eye makeup, nail polish, and more.
5. If you had the ability to make something come to life what would it be?
I'd love to bring Steve Rogers (Captain America) to life! We'd never have to worry about warfare or violence with him around. 6. What's your fav book/writer?
John Lees (The Standard, And Then Emily Was Gone), Chandra Free
(The God Machine), S.D. Perry (Resident Evil Books), Geoff Johns (Green Lantern, The Flash), and MANY more!
8. Do you wear glasses?
Yup! I've worn glasses since I was three. Strongly disliked them when I was a kid; love them as an adult.
9. Ever been to a comic-con, or any cons in general X3?
Ah, my adventures at San Diego Comic-Con soar. This year, I'll be attending Gam3r Con here in SD!
10. Are you in any fandoms?
-The Walking Dead
-Dragon Ball Z
-Green Lantern (Blackest Night)
-The Ultimate Spider-Man
-Super Hero Squad
Just to name a few...
I'll break the last rule and not force anyone to do this. If you want to, feel free!
1. What are your creative mediums (literature, art, photography, sculpting, sewing, life coaching, etc)?
2. Tell me, what are your favorite geeky things?
3. What type of geek do you believe you are?
4. Everybody loves music! What are your favorite songs and artists/bands?
5. Do you have a favorite quote you're willing to share with everyone?
6. How important (or unimportant) is honesty to you?
7. Who or what inspires you?
8. Are you willing to try new things and make new friends without prior judgments?
9. Any positive/inspirational self-love song recommendations?
10. Would you like to contribute a supporting character for my novel "Outlandish Stereos"
"There is no wrong way to have a body." --Glenn Marla